Celebrate all that hard work you have been putting in (or maybe just planning to do!) on your dinghy or cruiser this year.
Not to be missed
Kicking off the 2019 sailing calendar, come along to the Up River fitting out supper. Starts at 20.00hrs on Saturday 30 March. Please put your name and the number in ‘your party’ on the list displayed on the Club noticeboard asap so we can organise the seating/ordering etc and make sure you have a great evening.
Only £5 per head – payable on the night.
- Derek’s famous ham
- Ian’s tempting Potato Salad
- Andrew’s spicy rice salad
- PLUS Dressed Salmon – new to the buffet for 2019!
- Quiche Lorraine
- Vegetarian Quiche
- All the usual extras
- Cheese board
- Finger sized deserts.
Commodores from local clubs;
- Paul Field Benfleet Yacht Club
- John Walmsley from the Roach Sailing Association,
- Sandy Munson SWFYC
- Darren Clay Wakering Yacht Club
Please come and have a chat to our guests to whom we offer a great Up River Yacht Club welcome.